FLOW Photography Festival
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Acknowledging that our political and personal boundaries are shifting in rapid and unpredictable ways - and how the medium of photography is evolving as both art and document - this year’s open competition welcomes entries which interpret the theme of BORDERS in its widest sense. We are interested in seeing photographic work that might document or question areas such as territory, geography, politics, foreignness, sexuality, race, psychology or health just to name a few …
- ALL shortlisted photographers will feature in our online gallery.
- 10 selected images will be printed, framed and exhibited as part of the Festival Program.
- 1 winning image will be selected to receive a grand prize of £500. The winner will be announced at the Festival opening.
- 1 winning photographer will be selected to produce work for FLOW Photofest 2021 (commission fee to be confirmed).
- 1 winning photographer will be invited to exhibit on the FLOW Photofest Wall at Eden Court during 2020.
WHO CAN ENTER?
ALL photographers ages 18 and over
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Entries should be JPEG files at least 1800 pixels along the shortest edge, and no more than 4800 pixels along the longest edge ( for printing approx. 12 x 16 inches at 300ppi )
- ENTRY FEE: £15 GBP Maximum submission of up to 3 images per entry.
By submitting an entry you are agreeing to our terms and conditions